More than £1bn in apprenticeship funding available through the apprenticeship levy has not been used – and employers have just one year left to spend it.
According to the Open University, only £108m of the money available through the collection of the apprenticeship levy, which came into force on 6 April 2017, has been withdrawn. This is despite around £1.39bn being available to fund apprenticeship programmes.
Any unused funding will be absorbed and you cannot carry over any unused allowance into the next tax year.
That’s right if you don’t utilise your Levy pot other employers will! (which we are sure they will be very grateful for!)
CSP are now assisting many of our clients in utilising their funding, through our industry qualified trainers and training partners.
With all of the unknowns surrounding us at the moment with Brexit; Apprenticeships are not only improving knowledge and production outputs but also making a real positive impact improving attrition at many of our sites.
“One of our clients boasts an 8% improvement in attrition in Q3 & Q4 of 2018”
Don’t worry, if you’re a Non-Levy Payer – we can also assist you. From April 2019 Non-Levy Payers can also access Apprenticeship Training for a fraction of the price, 5% of total cost to be exact.
Our clients have enjoyed us removing the resource required to get your Apprenticeship Programme rolled out.
- Advise you on the options available to you
- Cut through the red tape and jargon
- Carry out full assessments of the learners to ensure their capability
- Deliver the Classroom training at a time that suits your business
- Provide monthly progress reports on all learners
- Bespoke certain Apprenticeships to your business – SOP’s, QA material etc and match key learnings to your current training matrix
- Provide full support to the learners to achieve all their aims within the timeframe allocated and support them through a positive learning experience
We pride ourselves on the quality of our training and have all our activity verified throughout the year, so there are no surprises.
Never has it been more important to take advantage of Apprenticeship Training and we can walk you through it.
For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org